2013/05/14

Top Ten (Nineteen) Jurassic Park Quotes


1.  "Don’t get cheap on me Dodgson" - This is just a quote I wish I could use every day. 

2.  "Shoot her, shoot her" - Bob Peck's line delivery is just so good.

3.  "Hold on to you butts" - Classy.

4.  "God help us we’re in the hands of engineers" - This is actually the case far more often than you might think, as in basically all the time.

5.  "Clever Girl" - Still not over how great his line delivery is.

6.  "Dodgson, Dodgson, we’ve got Dodgson here" - I suspect that I might feel that Dodgson related quotes are the sign of a true Jurassic Park fan, or I may just like saying the name?

7.  "Our lives are in your hands and you’ve got butter fingers?" with "I’m totally unappreciated in my time" - An amazing attack and defense on personal character.

8.  "Dr. Grant isn’t machine compatible" - I'm not sure if I think Grant is cool for having this trait, or the trait is cool for being associated with Grant, but it's cool either way so who cares.

9.  "I’m fairly alarmed here" - I'm fairly alarmed that Ian Malcolm is constantly saying really amazing things when no one is around and they aren't being properly appreciated.

10.  "Babies smell" - Truer words were never spoken.

11.  "I won’t tell anyone you threw up" - Dr. Grant is a master of comforting children.

12.  "Big Tim the human piece of toast" - I think he meant it as affectionate?

13.  "They’re flocking this way" - I guess I just enjoy taking a word from a previous statement and then using it in a new context on a basic level. I think that would be a form of pun.

14.  "And bingo… dino DNA" - It really only works with the accent.

15.  "It’s an interactive CD-ROM" - Someone getting excited about a now obsolete technology is entertaining to me.

16.  "Dino… droppings, droppings" - Oh Jeff, you can make any line interesting.

17.  "Are they heavy? Then they’re expensive, put them back" - The opposite is probably true today, but I enjoy that he only needs one attribute to judge somethings worth.

18.  "I hate trees" - You and me both buddy.

19.  "They’re moving in herds, they do move in herds" - This line would make more sense if Dr. Grant's theories about the social behaviors of dinosaurs had been more developed, but the idea of a scientist witnessing evidence for a hard to support theory makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment