2012/12/21

Yule


                It’s the Winter Solstice and you know what that means? Pagan religions celebrations! As a member of the Norse religion I like to celebrate the Yuletide in two ways. Cake and Fireworks. There are two problems with this plan. First, cake isn’t really something that you should do alone (friends don’t let friends cake alone). Second, my neighbors are having a Mayan New Year Party and fireworks might make them believe there facetious festivities a little too much. I will probably just celebrate the same way I celebrate most Friday nights; stay at home and maybe play some video games.
                Anyway, I made you a Yule card (you being anyone interested in receiving a Yule card via blog post). Here it is.


                I hope you like it. I also hope you enjoy this, the shortest day of the year.

                If you live in the Southern Hemisphere it is Midsummer, another great holiday, and I made a card for you too. Check it out.


                I wish you a happy Midsummer or Yule or New Year (according to some calendars).

No comments:

Post a Comment