2012/12/06

Top Ten (Six) Dinosaurs

1. Parasaurolophus - I have a preference for duck-billed dinosaurs naturally. This is my favorite due to the head crest.


2. Tyrannosaurus Rex - If you had jaws that were capable of crushing everything, you wouldn't need big arms either.


3. Ankylosaurus - Armor plating... check, tail club... check, name that makes a good pun about sour ankles... check.

4. Diplodocus - My favorite sauropod. I can't really say for certain why, but it might be because the name is fun to say.


5. Stygimoloch - A pachycephalosaurid, which means that it has a thick skull meant for ramming, which I like. The Stygimoloch had really sweet horns, hence the devilish name.


6. Thalassomedon - A plesiosaur, so Lock Ness Monster material. This genus had a 39 ft length and a 20 ft neck, and I just like those proportions.


No comments:

Post a Comment