2013/09/29

Cob the Aloof

            So I recently drew a self portrait of myself, and in an attempt to do something useful with it I decided to make a statistics page for myself, RPG style. Here's what I came up with.

I think the head ended up a little wide, but acceptable artistry in the end I guess

Attributes: (The theory hear is I created ten attribute categories based on five mental and five physical capabilities, and then distributed 100 points between them to represent my strengths and weaknesses)

Strength -           12                           Intelligence -        16
Constitution -     9                             Willpower -           10
Agility -                 7                             Wit -                       11
Beauty -               8                            Charisma -           13
Perception -        6                            Insight -                 8

Weapon of Choice: Bo Staff (can be less then lethal, has utility outside of combat, and can be easily improvised)

Power Animal: Goose

Humor: Phlegmatic

Skills: Math, Operating Computers, Repelling Women (Passive)

Traits: Asperger's Syndrome (grants bonuses to math and science skills while reducing social skills), Retro (strong appreciation for the culture of the past, with disregard for modern trends)

Turn Ons: Obscure references that are relevant to my interests, open-mindedness, and willingness to pick up a joke and run with it (absurd humor is best done with an accomplice)

Turn Offs: Unabashed ignorance, compulsion, and becoming emotional during intellectual debates.

Elemental Affinity: Water

Weakness: Groups of over four people

2 comments:

  1. Is this your first drawing that you have posted? It is looking pretty good. I saw that drawing pad when I came this summer but I forgot to ask you about it since we where in the thralls of minecrack.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the first drawing I've finished without being decidedly disgusted by how terrible it is.

      Delete